Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, QuickerWeb follows principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone without your permission.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, no less than that which we use for the security of our own data.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on our site or when you download certain software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or subscribe to one of our services. We use your Personal Information for five primary purposes:
- To deliver service and securely bill you for services you order from QuickerWeb.
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help trouble-shoot the services you order from QuickerWeb.
- To request feedback from you on our services.
- To alert you to planned outages, product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from QuickerWeb that may impact our service.
By signing up for our collaboration service you are agreeing to receive some notifications from us regarding the services you have chosen.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at our Support center. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Search our knowledgebase for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Download software and updates.
- Submit support tickets to track issues and their resolutions.
- Add contacts, addresses and billing information.
- Add, change and cancel services.
QuickerWeb has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing a secure server using 256-bit SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
QuickerWeb strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in Japan, the USA or any other country where QuickerWeb, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so please do not share these with others.