Business-class email for secure collaboration
QuickerWeb Business Email is based on an open source messaging and collaboration solution for email, calendaring, tasks and more. It includes complete email, address book, calendar, file-sharing and tasks, and can be accessed from a Web client, MS Outlook and other standards-based email clients and mobile devices.
Quickerweb covers the engineering of your communications so you can focus on deepening your business and sales. We are providing hosted collaboration services to companies all over the world, for maximum flexibility, power and deployment control.
- Sophisticated email, calendaring and collaboration features, but less complex to deploy/manage and as much as 50% less expensive than Microsoft Exchange.
- Rich, consistent user experience online through a web browser or via MS Outlook and other desktop clients. Increases end-user satisfaction and reduces support costs and user training needs.
- Complete control over security and privacy. Trust QuickerWeb Business Email with your data, in your country, under your control.
- Reduced administration and maintenance through an easy-to-use web-based administration console enabling IT administrators to securely access the application anywhere, anytime.
QuickerWeb Business Email Key Features
- Advanced Web Client
- Web-Based Administration
- Integrated Comms
- Desktop Email Clients
- Mobile Access
- High Availability
Advanced Web Client
- Rich browser-based interface with application features such as drag and drop, tagging and conversation views
- Ability to send and receive authenticated and encrypted email messages
- Comprehensive search-based inbox; ability to search within attachments; saved search folders
- Innovative calendar wizard that finds the optimal time and place for large meetings within seconds
- Effective sharing and collaboration with peers, including inboxes, contacts, calendars and tasks
- Robust enterprise calendars with shared free and busy times; interoperable with MS Exchange
- Innovative “hub” of communications that integrates third-party services as mashups or application tabs
- Real-time mailbox backup and restore; native hierarchical storage management
- Cross-mailbox discovery and archiving for regulatory compliance
- Integrated antispam, antivirus and directory services (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Open Web service APIs and REST interfaces
Integrated Unified Communications
- Out-of-the-box integration with QuickPhone, Cisco and Mitel for click-to-call, visual voicemail, call record history, presence and instant messaging
- Ability to work with other third-party unified communications solutions such as eZuce
Support for Other Desktop Email Clients
- Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) synchronization to MS Outlook 2013/2010/2007/2003 with full delegate, offline access and support for S/MIME
- Support for all POP3, IMAP4, Calendaring Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (CalDAV), and vCard Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (CardDAV) clients
- Synchronization with iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows smartphones and tablets
- Ability to set mobile security policies including device wipe, PINs and device-management features on user accounts
- Rich browser-based experience on any smartphone or tablet
- Ability to offer varying class of services for different users, especially attractive to large and diverse companies and organizations
- High availability through support for virtualization, and online backup and restore, including at the individual mailbox level