What Does Zimbra Based Email do?
The Zimbra Collaboration is more then just hosted email, it provides a rich set of email, calendar, contacts, IM, and documents, with full cross-platform support. Native integration on Windows, Macs, and Linux desktops means that Zimbra hosting already fits your existing set-up.
Once you use Zimbra, it's hard to use anything else. Here are some details about the features
- Conversation or message view
- Tags and Flags
- Search/Search Builder
- Integrated RSS/ATOM feeds
- View attachments as HTML
- Keyboard navigation
- POP Aggregation
- Multiple User Identities
- Rich HTML editing
- Custom Filters
- Personalized user themes and viewing preferences
- Automatic inbox refresh
- REST interface (RSS, ATOM, ZIP)
- Group scheduling
- Resource scheduling
- Resource attribute search
- Internal/external/public sharing
- Multiple calendars with overlay views
- Inline create/drag appt
- Inline accept/decline
- Quick add appt from any context
- Mini-cal with hovers
- REST interface (iCalendar)Calendar
- Upload files and access them from
- any browser and share with others
- Upload files and access them from
- Any browser and share with others
- Multiple Address Books per user
- Contact Card or List views
- Address Book sharing
- Address Book color-coding
- Drag/drop contacts across Address Books
- Browse by first letter
- Search within Address Books
- Internal/external/public sharing
- Import/export contacts
- REST interface (CSV, vCard)
Collaboration And Sharing
- Share with: Internal, External, or Public
- Share with individuals or Distro Lists
- Consistent model across applications
Happy New Year From QuickerWeb.com!
Happy New Year From Your Friends at QuickerWeb.com!
Thanks to certain governments snooping, QuickerWeb.com added more international users wanting to host their data in Japan!
Thanks for putting your business email on QuickerWeb.com hosted Zimbra email.
Nothing beats QuickerWeb.com for privacy, security and reliability.
You Love Our Cloud Mail And Websites, How About Cloud Phones?
We've been very busy growing and expanding QuickerWeb.com. Thank you for supporting our efforts.
In the meantime, we've seen a desire for cloud phones services that would give organizations business telephones without having to buy the system.
We are pleased to let our friends on QuickerWeb.com know that we have a cloud phone service as well. It's going gangbusters.
Check out our service iPBX Hosting.com here. It all about getting the features you need in the office wherever you are.
We currently just have Japan numbers but stay tuned. There's more to come.
Tokyo Wins The 2020 Olympics!
We are so pleased to see all the work that Japan put in to the Olympic bid. Well done, Prime Minister Abe and Olympic committee!
We’ve got some insights on why Tokyo won. See five reasons why we thought Tokyo, Japan was chosen over Istanbul and Madrid here.
Is The Government Reading Your Email?
The answer to that question is simple. If you're on QuickerWeb.com, the chances of that are slim.
Why? QuickerWeb.com is business email and websites hosted in Japan.
Read more here.
Why does QuickerWeb.com Business Email Block Certain Attachments?
QuickerWeb.com Business email is designed to protect businesses and organizations from any type of security risk.
We recommend that every user install AV (antivirus) and malware protection on their computers. Email included in Green, Gold, and Platinum Plans has basic protection from viruses and other software threats installed. However, if you are serious about security, we highly recommend Business Email.
What type of files and email does QuickerWeb.com business email block?
1) Files that are zipped and password protected can hold a payload of malicious software or viruses. These files are blocked. Files that are password-protected are fine... doc, pdf, xls, whatever.
2) Files saved with the x in the extension such as xlsx pptx, or docx are exploitable. Ask people to send in MS Office 2004 format and your files will come sailing through.
Questions? Contact support here.
Google’s Email Service No Longer Free To Professionals And Business
We never really understood why you would want to use a service that profiles you and your interests while you are working for someone else to sell on you. However, good has done it by giving away the service. It sounds like the party might be over.
Google has stopped offering its web-based office software, including Gmail, for free to small businesses as it aims to increase revenues outside its core web advertising business.
Service Us Like We’re QuickerWeb’s Only Customer
We built QuickerWeb.com because we were fed up with the plethora of unreliable hosting companies. QuickerWeb.com works very hard to be BQF (bright, quick, and flexible). in the service and support we provide. We're very honored by this compliment from a customer this weekend using QuickerWeb.com for
- Green Plan Hosting
- Business Email
Of course, QuickerWeb.com has hundreds of customers. Here's the quote.
October 20, 2012 4:30 PM
I did not try it yet, but I want to manifest my gratitude, QUICKERWEB.COM SUPPORT works. Since we started, even with my only one domain you are giving support as I were your only one client.
I am happy with your support/service.
Member of American Economic Association
QuickerWeb.com Continues To Add People Looking For Hosted Exchange
Many companies have come from a Microsoft Exchange background. Headquarters of major companies around the world select Microsoft Exchange as their mail server of choice. The QuickerWeb.com headquarters of AINEO Networks is no exception.
For the AINEO group, supporting Microsoft products is a huge part of our business in three countries. In 2008, AINEO migrated it's Tokyo team to a new platform. It was more than just messaging and scheduling like we had experienced at our sites and at our partner sites. It was a whole new concept. Collaboration.
QuickerWeb.com started as a Microsoft Hosted Exchange environment. It was a huge investment on many $20,000 servers to build the most reliable network possible for small to medium enterprises. However, Exchange could not cut it. We learned very quickly it was unstable and actually concerning every time we updated something that something else would break. Even something simple like adding another company/domain.
Later that year we changed all our servers to a new concept in messaging, this collaboration. AINEO changed our MS Exchange clusters to Zimbra clusters. It was a bit over work transitioning all our hosted Exchange partners to Zimbra, but it was the best decision we made. It was very smooth.
The biggest change was the users could continue to use Outlook and PC based messaging, calendaring and tasks or they could move to this collaborative back end system that allowed them to
-Easily see a whole teams calendar in one shot
-Collaborate on a document
-Share files, share tasks, contacts, share anything and work on it together.
Switching from Hosted Exchange to hosted Zimbra was a decision that not only turned heads but allowed people to concentrate on their work and do it better. We are seeing a constant flow of people looking for something better than Exchange for
How To Access QuickerWeb.com Business Email Services
If you are used to Microsoft's Office software and email client Outlook, you are going to love QuickerWeb.com's business email. Via QW's business email you can have access to your contacts, task lists, calendar and much more while collaborating with your team.
To use Outlook with our service, you'll need to install the QuickerWeb Connector (Zimbra Connector). But Outlook is only the tip of the iceberg...
Securing And Protecting Your Email Gateway From Threats
Companies spend thousands of dollars securing their email and web external gateways from the notoriously dangerous internet. Companies that do not make the effort to protect their users from email borne viruses, malware, bots, and other security risks are sometimes hit with very expensive losses by downtimes of their customer service and sales teams.
However is it really necessary to buy a Barracuda firewall (all that airport advertizing seems to drive up the costs of their products), Websense's Surfcontrol, or some other recurring cost or expensive hardware?
Since 2008, QuickerWeb.com business email users have enjoyed safe and secure email, scheduling, task lists, and collaboration with their teams.
Stop spending money on never-ending costs and focus on your business. Contact Quickweb.com today for trial accounts to see how business email should be.
Set Up iPhone/iPad With Business Email Service
AINEO Networks engineered, maintains and expands the best hosted business email service you can find, QuickerWeb.com. If you are a QuickerWeb user and want to use the service (need to be signed up for the service), we'd like to show you how to set up your iPhone or iPad to work with your Business Email account on Quickerweb. Below is a step by step description of how to set up your device with your account.
1) On your device, please find the settings icon and open.
2) Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars in Settings
3) Add Account
4) Select MS Exchange for your account type (this will enable you to synchronize contacts, mail, tasks, calendar
5) Input your email account in the Email section as well as the username and whatever password you use to connect to Quickerweb Biz Email. Remember this is firstname.lastname@example.org, whatever your domain is. Here we use bqf.me as an example domain
6) Then select 'Next'. Please make sure you are using the password you use to access your webmail. Then when you select 'Next' you will see the device trying to verify the account
7) You will get a message saying "Cannot Verify Server Identity". Ignore this and select 'Continue'.
8) Select 'Next' again.
9) Here you will need to input the Quickerweb server name which is zmail.aineo.net. Make sure your user name and password field are still populated as well as the server name you have just input.
10) Select next and watch it verify your business email account.
11) This is where you select what you want to sync and select 'Next'. Most users want to synchronize all of their server data with the device. Just slide the switch to on for what areas you want to have on your device.
12) After you have selected 'Next' you will see 'Adding Account' as the device connects the various services on the account you want to use.
That's all there is to it. Now enjoy the internet's best business email!
Integrating Zimbra Zimlet with Google Translator
Want To Use Hotmail On Your iPhone?
This is a very useful set up page here.
How To Get Exchange ActiveSync Working With Hotmail On iPhone
To get Exchange ActiveSync working on your iDevice, follow along with the steps below:
1.) On your iDevice, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
2.) Tap on Microsoft Exchange.
3.) Input the following information:
Email: Your Hotmail address (email@example.com)
Domain: Leave it blank
Username: Your Hotmail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your Hotmail password
Tap on Next. Once the account is verified, a new “Server” field will appear. When it does, input the following:
4.) Now enable push for either Mail, Contacts, or Calendar or all three.
The Worlds Fastest Host Is Going Global
With the influx of great customers from around the world signing up from around the world, we have learned a few things. The biggest thing is we’ve got to go global. As QuickerWeb.com is a service built by Asia’s best engineers, people world-wide want the reliablity, the speed, and the great support QuickerWeb offers. We are in the process of making some pretty exciting changes in our “Go Global’ initiative. A short list of some of the things you will see are -US dollar, Euro, and yen pricing schemes Stay tuned, more to come!
-More of an emphasis on English on our multilingual site
-Other products and services that help are customers sell and support their customers and products.
With the influx of great customers from around the world signing up from around the world, we have learned a few things. The biggest thing is we’ve got to go global.
As QuickerWeb.com is a service built by Asia’s best engineers, people world-wide want the reliablity, the speed, and the great support QuickerWeb offers.
We are in the process of making some pretty exciting changes in our “Go Global’ initiative. A short list of some of the things you will see are
-US dollar, Euro, and yen pricing schemes
Stay tuned, more to come!